Sunday 13 April 2014

Making a difference (almost)

Guilty as charged !!!!

YES, I know I haven’t been updating my blog lately. True story ……..I was lazy and I kinda forgot about it LOL. 

So what happen so far?

Well changed jobs. I moved on from my previous company and now already working in a new company for about 1 month. Why am I updating this after a month of working at the new place. For answer please look at the first opening statement LOL

As usual when you first start a new job, chances are you are nervous and your bladder system is like you are not going toilet today because you are effin uncomfortable for no reason at all. 
So my first day was ok, I was nervous because this job is nothing like what I was doing in my previous jobs. So after lunch, I was to do all the newbie thing, set up my account read ……and tons of reading. Online welcome aboard tutorial that went on for about 1 hour plus and well that’s about it. After awhile I was starting to get very very sleepy. I mean I’m reading about the rules and regulations, policy and their company history for godsake!!

After that everything was just a blur, I only started to learn my new job only after a week I’ve been there. I must say it is interesting to learn new things. (I’m going to stop here).

No comments:

Post a Comment