Thursday 22 May 2014

I feel Challenged !!!

Before I begin! Let's just say I need a good spanking from a Grammar Teacher for my last post. Yes people I’m aware of how bad my grammar in my last post. 

I swear I will correct my grammar in that post ASAP!

Ok now on with the show (as if)

Right !

The only challenge that I been doing for the past 3 years is reading challenge in Goodreads
And I barely won that one! Not because I'm a lazy person but when it comes to reading, I’m too picky about the materials I read. 
Like last year I only managed to read 7 out of 10 books. I had to reduce my total amount of books because of my work environment.



I also only recorded traditional books.  Meaning reading that I've done via ebooks, readers digest, comics or wattpad, I dismissed them as "snack reading". I don't consider as books although those are actually full books only not in a traditional material.

I know I'm stupid SHOOT ME !

So this year I decided to try several challenges.


I’ve already started my Goodreads: Reading Challenge. I’m currently finished reading 9 over 20 books.

I will start my Train Adventure today since I’m going to Midvalley in about 2 hours! I already took some videos the other day but the quality was pretty bad. So I’m going to try this again!

I will start my 1 month Smoothie challenge tomorrow morning. A fresh start and I hope to god I can cure my severe above feet skin allergy that I’ve been suffering for 2 years!

The Ostrich Egg Art I started last year but stopped because I could not keep a straight and calm mind while doing this art. So I “undo” everything and needs to start this soon.  Maybe on June.

I don’t even want to talk about my car license! I need it and enuff said !

No comments:

Post a Comment