Monday 10 March 2014

Long time coming

I’m sorry for not updating my blog lately, I promise load of things got in the way of my time spend writing for this blog. Then again I don’t think anyone cares LOL.

So I’ve officially changed job. I know this thought about moving to a new job has been haunting my thoughts every minutes of the day. I swear it. I guess the desperate time came when I realize that my team was going to go through the same problematic cycle for the 5th time and I just did not want to be part of it anymore.
Ever since my best SME left, I feel quite detached. Trust me I love what I do, in fact I can swear that I learn a lot from it. But truth be told, I don’t think I can handle other unwanted issues that come with this job. It was time to leave after almost 80% of my existing team had gone away or moved to a different team. I just lost my motivation to continue. I assure you that if I stayed this long, meaning I tried my best and when it came to a point where I just don’t feel “useful” in a team anymore, and that my contribution is not going to make any difference or that any of my ‘request’ is not taken into consideration. I think that is the best time for me to move on.


New job equals to new challenges. Yes it’s very different from what I used to do. This does not demotivate me nor does it make sluggish. It does make me nervous (a whole lot) but the eagerness to learn is clearly there. One week of not getting the whole ‘idea’ of how to do this new job was rather intensifying for my anxiety. To a point I think I have truly disturbed some of my friends at their work. I’m sorry you guys!!!! I just needed some comfort and cheering up. So, I apologies for one week of uncontrollable whining from me. Truly sorry about that. 


No comments:

Post a Comment