Monday 10 March 2014

Bookshopping

Yes!!! Finally I decided to stock up my To-Be –Read books. HAHA. I was in a depression mode since I missed the Big Bad Wolf booksale. I was determined to do some bookshopping soon before i ran out of money.

Yesterday I was looking at BookXcess facebook page and saw that they had  new books for March. So immediately I looked up some of the books in goodreads and determined which books I wanted to buy. I usually spend a good deal of time just choosing books I want to buy.

Usually I would take my sweet time browsing through every book that caught my attention, but today I had my mom with me. I know if there is someone with me I cannot take more than one hour to select my books. So I read up on synopsis of all the books that was new for the month of March to save time.

When I got there, I wanted i picked up the books I wanted quickly and for the other two additional books I did a on-the-location random book browsing. I mean where the fun in pre-determineing which book you want to buy. And even that took so long that my mom was rushing me in the end. I realised then that we were in the store for almost 2 hours plus.


So these are the books I bought and I cannot wait to read them all. I am currently reading two books. So it might take awhile before I finally get to read any of these books. 


No comments:

Post a Comment