Monday 20 January 2014

Hi world ....(hi nobody)

Since this is January 2014 still, I’m going to start a new blog on something that I enjoy talking about. As if before this was not about that in my previous blog LOL. But new year new blog right. This time it will be about review on things I’ve done.
I think I will go with being strict on reviews because I think, blog reviews really helps me understand people POV on things such as places and food. Most of the time when I look up at things I like or want to find out I did look for blogs because believe it or not, people are very honest when it comes to their thoughts and sentiments where their money and passion is concerned.
Let’s just introduce about myself not a whole lot but enough to get you to understand just what this person who writes this blog is all about.
First off, based on the blog title you should know that I am very passionate about coffee. I think I always liked coffee back when I was in primary school. I remember during the weekends when I’m at home I did try to take a very deep breath of fresh coffee (even though it’s instant) made by my mom before she takes a sip. Sometimes, I dare say most of the time I do take a sip of the coffee before my mom sees me. Yes I was a coffee sippy sippy thief even back then.
I can’t really tell for sure if I ever had that caffeine rush or anything like that back when I drank coffee (like the whole cup) when I was 12. I just remember liking the bitter sweet taste of coffee and the yummy smell.
I admit I am an addict. The word coffee and books and dogs brings such joy to me. LOL
Anyway, my regret now is not starting a blog back when I was drinking coffee (to no end) and was actively trying out different places that offer good coffee in Malaysia, mostly in Kuala Lumpur. Last year 2013, I had loads of fun, trying out different brand of coffees and cafes.

So here is my tiny bit of sentiments on coffee reviews and any other reviews I would like to share with you all. Enjoy 

No comments:

Post a Comment