Monday 20 January 2014

Pronto Grab and Go (Coffee) @ Bangsar South

I’m not entirely very sure when they opened a small cosy corner in Bangsar South. This place is located at Horizon Phase 2, Tower 8, Avenue 5. I liked this place, a very good place to have your morning coffee with your friends before heading for work. I think this place live up to its name: Grab and Go. It’s not a big place but big enough to for 8 people.  They draw their menu on a big chalkboard. Looks neat and for someone who are not sure what latte or cappuccino mix is about, it is shown in their menu diagram.


They don’t really have much choices when it comes to their coffees. The friendly girl at the counter told us they will eventually add more in time. So far they have the usual coffee mix both hot and cold. They even serve chocolate drinks and some pastries. What disappointed me about this place is that they serve standard size go cups (slightly smaller than medium). So for an addict like me, that is rather disappointing. Also their serving for macchiato was small cup (smaller than their standard cup). I was disappointed because I always enjoy a good macchiato anytime.
Latte



Visual Observation: 3/5
Coffee and milk looks creamy and smooth. I just wish their coffee art was better.
Taste Evaluation: 5/5
I love their smooth coffee, its not too strong, that you had to add sugar but not too light that it taste like flavored coffee. I think their latte was quite good, not amazing but quite good. I enjoyed every sip (which was not enough T-T).  
Overall conclusion: Good
I liked their friendly and quick service. It’s always nice to have a good coffee and a friendly barista. I will try their drink again.  

No government or service tax. 

P/S: I am a regular at this place despite the small portion. I've tasted the Milk Chocolate and The Boss. Both were good. Yum!


Updated: I always thought the word 'Pronto" means fast. But i stand corrected by my Italian friend Fabio, He said Pronto means "Ready". He also said Italians answer their phone by saying "Pronto" rather than the standard "Hello".
Thank u !! :)

1 comment: