Tuesday 11 August 2015

Pets My Heart - Happiness in a box.......

If you are familiar with box subscription ….hold on wait a sec…..ok let me use another common word “BeautyBox” ahhh that rings a bell huh…..well that service is called box subscription service. 
So what is it? In simpler terms, it is the process of placing an order for a box full of surprises based on whatever genre you have subscribed.  For example the BeautyBox comes in a beautifully decorated box that contains 5 to 6 items of randomly selected beauty products. The catch is …….you don’t know what you will be getting…….sound a bit risky but hey think of it this way…….it’s like getting a birthday present every month only that you paid for it LOL.
So for years Malaysia has only offered beauty box and being a non make up person, I was insanely jealous of other countries that had awesome variety of box subscription services. So one day while I was stalking people in Facebook, I saw an ad on the side and it caught attention. It was a pet box subscription plan !!!! Being a dog lover, I was so happy that I am able to get something for my pet dog, Veer. At least there is different box subscription service!!!
Please visit this website get more information. URL :http://petsmyheart.com/
Go have a look at their website and see for yourself what deal is ideal for you and your pets.

To be honest pet food, toys and basically anything to do with pets is quite expensive. So a box containing two toys, four packets of snacks and 1 free homemade cookies for RM69 per month is not bad deal.
My box arrived a few days ago, I was at work and my mom took the package on my behalf. She immediately called me because the box is damaged. Thank god the contents were not. But it kind of ruined the whole aura for a millisecond.

Damaged box :(


what's inside......


 Toys
Two puppy/dog toys, each is a sturdy cloth material which is good because my dog hates anything to do with plastic or loud crackling toys. He avoids it like a plague.


The toys are in good condition, no tearing or damaged in anyway.  What I like about the toys, is that they do not have buttons or stick on eyes that can be chewed off. Which is good, because my dog loves to rip off anything that is not cloth material.
The dog/horse is a squeaky toy, it squeak when you press on the red star. I kept the monkey for next time, I only let him have one toy at one time. He has other tons of toys lying around the house.

the squeaky dog/horse......

My parents already opened the package before I did, so I had no idea that there were 4 packets of jerky until after I took this picture. Veer likes both the bow jerky and chicken jerky. He hesitated to eat the bow jerky at first but when he got the taste of it, he liked it.
 forgot another packet......

Veer enjoying a bow jerky strip

Again the homemade cookies here (in the picture) is half finished because it says on the back to consume it by two weeks. I had made my fair share of homemade dog cookies so I knew for sure Veer loved it very much. He ate this lot more compare to the jerky at first.




Conclusion in terms of website service and products.

Pros:
  • The toys are of a good material and not damaged
  • Jerkies are plenty in variety and not expired
  • Added bonus of homemade cookies


Cons:
  • Lack of variety in products
  • No payment via bank in, which is pity because I do not own a credit card (although Mr Woon had helped me a great deal)

Suggestions:
  • Should have a ratio of 1 toy, 2 snacks, 1 accessories, 1 toiletry product (shampoo, perfume)
  • Include some pet related voucher or pet friendly restaurant/ hotel recommendation
  • Something for owners as well (if as an added bouns) dog keychain, or small pet themed ID tags
  • Maybe offer discount if we managed to get 5 people to join the box subscription



Overall I am happy with the box and I would definitely be ordering again soon. 

1 comment:

  1. Pet grooming Singapore We provide quality dog & cat grooming services, conducted right in your home as a premium and personalized services for your pets in its own familiar and comfortable environment, away from hazards and stress-inducing factors.

    ReplyDelete